- Comfortable city bikes
- Incl. lock & city map
- Affordably priced
- Best Bike Rental Thessaloniki
- Book now, pay later!
This fascinating city may not be on the tourist map, but it is becoming increasingly popular. It is the second largest city in Greece and has a lot to offer, and the best way to discover this authentic destination is with our Bike Rental Thessaloniki. Characterized by its unique gastronomy with Eastern influences, its White Tower, beautiful beach and bustling historic open-air markets, you will find a mix of cultures, hospitable people and wonderful restaurants here. So what are you waiting for? Hop on a bike and experience the city at your own pace!
Rent bikes in Thessaloniki with Baja Bikes
Do you want to see the city at your own pace? Then our Bike Rental Thessaloniki is the best option for you. We offer affordable rates, flexible conditions and high-quality bikes.
4 hours € 10.00
24 hours € 15.00
2 days € 25.00
3 days € 30.00
4 days € 40.00
5 days € 50.00
6 days € 60.00
7 days € 70.00
This is not only the place for culture lovers, seeing as it’s full of ruins and UNESCO World Heritage Sites, but it is also one of the most modern and trendiest cities in Greece. You will find countless restaurants and cafés, and a vibrant atmosphere. Come and experience it all yourself!
Book quickly & come rent a bike in Thessaloniki
You can make a reservation quickly and easily on our booking menu. Book now and pay later. Don’t wait any longer with reservation. See more in less time in an active way.
Your city trip really starts with our Bike Rental Thessaloniki!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: passport or € 300
- In case of theft: € 500
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancelations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- Bicycles must be stored indoors at night
- Daily: 09:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Parking nearby: Parking Ladadika
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with handbrake and 3 gears
- Bicycle lock on the rear wheel and extra padlock
- Luggage rack and bike lighting
- City map
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: from 8 years
- Child seats: Yes, € 10 per day
- Helmets & poncho, free
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Thessaloniki
Local traffic regulations
- Cycling is allowed on sidewalks or streets when no cycle paths
- Bicycle lighting is mandatory