- Thessaloniki Food Tour
- #1 Sightseeing
- English speaking guide
- 3 hour tour
- Fun, eco-friendly & informative
- Book now, pay later!
Learn all about the Greek food during this Thessaloniki Food Tour. Of course everyone knows gyros, Greek salad and Tzatziki, but the Greek kitchen has way more to offer. Let a local show you around and introduce you to the life, cuisine and culture.
During your vacation in the second biggest city of Greece, you simply can not miss out on getting to know the culture with one of our fun activities! Enjoy the warm sun, the beach and cycle through they cozy streets.
Thessaloniki Food Tour: Explore the city in a fun and eco-friendly way
During our wonderful Thessaloniki Food Tour, you will not only see the most important sights and neighborhoods, you will also get a taste of some authentic Greek food. Eating is a big and important part of the culture and our local English speaking guide will give you a great introduction to the Greek cuisine! For three hours, you will be cycling along culinary shops, to different markets and through the districts Ladadika and Valaoritou. There will be several stops to taste some local delicacies and small dishes. Of course, there will also be enough time to take pictures and you can ask your guide questions at any time!
Highlights of the Thessaloniki Food Tour
- Valaoritou district
- Stoa Malakopi
- Catholic Church
- State Conservatory
- Louloudadika district
- Mondiano and Kapani market
Book a food tour in Thessaloniki!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example, the Thessaloniki Food Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Thessaloniki Food Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 8 years
- Child seats: available, up to 22 kg, € 5 surcharge
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required