- Child seats & bikes available
- Private Tour Thessaloniki
- #1 Sightseeing
- English speaking guide
- Book now online!
Are you looking for a more personal way to explore this lovely destination? Do our Private Tour Thessaloniki and let a local guide create a bike tour for you, which is 100% tailored to your needs. Not only will you stay within your travel group the entire time, you can also choose the starting time yourself!
Private Tour Thessaloniki: Explore the city in a fun and eco-friendly way
During the Private Tour Thessaloniki, you will get to know the city in 3 hours and discover the best sights. Your own personal guide will take you along the city’s highlights in a relaxed pace and share their knowledge about their hometown with you.
Not only will you get to see the must-see sights such as the White Tower, the Rotunda or the Aristoteles Square, but some hidden spots as well. Pass through authentic neighborhoods such as the Ladadika district and experience its atmosphere in the best way possible on a bike. Of course, there will be enough time for pictures and your guide will be more than happy to give you some insightful tips which you can benefit from during the rest of your stay.
Highlights of the Private Tour Thessaloniki
- White Tower
- Statue of Alexander the Great
- Agia Sofia church
- Umbrella sculpture
- boulevard of Thessaloniki
- Monument of Alexander the Great
- Kapani and Modiano market
Book a private tour in Thessaloniki!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Prices Private Tour Thessaloniki
1 person: € 140
2 people: € 70 per person
3 people: € 46.65 per person
4 or 10 people: € 35 per person
From 11 people: € 30 per person
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no reservation fees and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example, the Private Tour Thessaloniki, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Private Tour Thessaloniki: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 8 years
- Child seats: available, up to 22 kg, € 5 surcharge
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required