- Thessaloniki Bike Tour
- #1 Sightseeing
- English speaking guide
- 3 hour tour
- Book now, pay later!
Our Highlights of Thessaloniki Bike Tour is the perfect start to your city trip! This sunny destination is full of ancient Greek sights, buildings, museums and there is also a lovely beach. During this fun excursion, a local English speaking guide will show you their hometown in a fun way!
Thessaloniki Bike Tour: Explore the city in a fun and eco-friendly way
Start off your stay right with this fabulous activity. During our 3-hour Highlights of Thessaloniki Bike Tour, you will not only get to see the most important highlights, but also some hidden spots. In a relaxed pace, you will cycle past the White Tower, Rotunda, and the Aristotle square. You will also cycle through the authentic Ladadika neighborhood, across the sea boulevard, and along the various local markets.
Of course, there will be enough time to take pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
Highlights of the Thessaloniki Bike Tour
- White Tower
- Statue of Alexander the Great
- Agia Sofia church
- Umbrella sculpture
- boulevard of Thessaloniki
- Monument of Alexander the Great
- Kapani and Modiano market
Book a bike tour in Thessaloniki!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Thessaloniki Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Thessaloniki Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 8 years
- Child seats: available, up to 22 kg, € 5 surcharge
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required