- Centrally located bike hire
- Pleasant rental fees
- Malta Bike Rental
- Fun and safe sightseeing
- Easy to book online!
Have you already done our Highlights Tour or simply want to explore this amazing destination on two wheels? Book our Malta Bike Rental and cycle on this fantastic island. A truly unforgettable experience you should not miss out on!
Malta Bike Rental: Explore the island at your own pace
Renting a bike is a great idea if you want to be a little bit more flexible during your visit. Book our Malta Bike Rental and cycle through the capital Valetta or the authentic fishermen’s villages on your own. There are over 1.000 kilometers of bike lanes and the island is very bike friendly. So hiring a bike with us is not only eco-friendly and fun but also safe. Enjoy the freedom of being able to stop when and wherever you want. Cycle along the coast and take a break to take pictures or enjoy some coffee. In order to ensure availability, it is recommended to book upfront.
Discover Malta: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: 50 € per bike or copy of an ID
Good to know:
- Reservation upfront is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Monday to Saturday: 09:00 am – 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (Sundays closed)
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- Mountain bike
- Padlock and helmet
- City map
- Bike lights
- Bike pump and repair kit
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: from 130 cm
- Child seats: up to 15 kg
- Tandems :not available
- E-Bike: available, € 25 extra per day (€ 100 deposit)
- Delivery to hotel: possible, 15 € per bike in Malta and 40 € per bike in Gozo
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Malta
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts