- Centrally located bike hire
- Pleasant rental fees
- Malta Bike Rental
- Fun sightseeing
- Book now online!
Have you already done our Highlights Tour or simply want to explore this amazing destination on two wheels? Book our Malta Bike Rental and discover fantastic island by bike. Renting a bike is a great idea if you want to be a little bit more flexible during your visit. There are over 1.000 kilometers of bike lanes and the island is becoming more and more bike friendly. So hiring a bike with us is not only eco-friendly and fun, but also safe. A truly unforgettable experience you should not miss out on!
Malta Bike Rental: Explore the island at your own pace
Book our Malta Bike Rental and cycle through the capital Valletta or the authentic fishermen’s villages on your own. Enjoy the freedom of being able to stop when and wherever you want. Ride your bike along the coast and take a break to take pictures or to enjoy a cup of coffee. So don’t wait any longer and reserve your bike with us today! In order to ensure availability, it is recommended to book up front.
Discover Malta: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Prices Malta Bike Rental:
4 hrs. € 10,00 per bike
24 hrs. € 15,00 per bike
2 days € 30,00 per bike
3 days € 40,00 per bike
4 days € 55,00 per bike
5 days € 70,00 per bike
6 days € 80,00 per bike
7 days € 90,00 per bike
Our advice: Combine our Malta bike rental with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes are!
Malta Bike Rental: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: € 50 per bike or copy of an ID
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Monday to Saturday: 09:00 am – 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (Sundays closed)
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- Mountain bike
- Padlock and helmet
- City map
- Bike lights
- Bike pump and repair kit
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: from 130 cm
- Child seats: up to 15 kg
- Tandems: not available
- E-Bike: available, € 20 per day (€ 100 deposit)
- Delivery to hotel: possible, € 15 per bike in Malta and € 40 per bike in Gozo
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Malta
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts