- The best way of sightseeing
- Open daily from April to September
- Bike rental Vilnius
- High-quality bikes
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Would you like to make the most out of your stay in the Lithuanian capital? Book our Bike Rental Vilnius and explore this amazing city at your own pace on two wheels. Currently this fantastic destination is not on top of everyone’s bucket list, however it should be. There are over 100 churches, one of Europe’s oldest universities is located here and the historic center with its fairy tale vibe is part of the UNESCO World Heritage list. Hop on a bicycle and explore this city in the best way possible!
Renting a bike in Vilnius is the best way to see the city
Renting a bike lets you discover a city in a fun and eco-friendly way. Not only can you get around faster than by foot, you can also be more flexible to decide when to stop along the way. Ride your bike along the river and cycle to the independent republic of Uzupis. Experience the city’s enchanting atmosphere in the best way possible. Visiting with the entire family? Of course, we have also thought of our younger guests and have child bikes and seats available. In addition, our friendly colleagues in the shop will be more than happy to give you helpful recommendations for the nicest routes around town. So what are you waiting for? Reserve your bicycle today!
8 hrs. € 10.00
24 hrs. € 12.00
2 days € 24.00
3 days € 36.00
4 days € 48.00
5 days € 60.00
6 days € 72.00
7 days € 84.00
Discover Vilnius on two wheels: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Rent bikes and do one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Vilnius: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: € 70, cash or credit card
- In case of theft or damage: € 300 per bike
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card: Visa or Master Card)
- April – September: 10:00 am – 08:00 pm (daily)
- Parking nearby: available in front of the shop (paid)
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike
- Bicycle lock and basket on request
- City map
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Vilnius
Local traffic regulations
- If there are no cycling lanes or bicycle paths, you may ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Children must wear a helmet
- Do not park your bike at lampposts
- Always lock your bike when left unattended