- Centrally located bike hire
- Pleasant rental fees
- Bike rental Marseille
- High-quality e-bikes
- Easy to book online!
Would you like to explore the city at your own pace? Book our Bike Rental Marseille and go on a fun cycling adventure on your own. Since the city has a few hills here and there, we will provide you with a high-quality e-bike, so you won’t have to worry about breaking a sweat. Of course, our friendly employees at the store will be more than happy to recommend you the nicest routes as well as the best restaurants and cafés for your breaks.
Rent a Bike and discover Marseille on two wheels
This region is practically a paradise for cyclists. There are more than 70 bike routes in and around the city, which means that both leisure sportsmen and active holidaymakers have a large and very varied range of options to choose from. You can not only explore the city and its highlights on a bike, but also leave the busy center behind and discover the surroundings. Ride your bike along the coast and enjoy some breathtaking views of the sea. Visit the Calanques national park or ride your bike inland towards the mountains – it is totally up to you. Renting a bike allows you to be flexible and decide the route and the pace.
Book our bike rental in Marseille!
Did we spark your interest? Reserve your bike now, we will have it ready for you upon arrival. Cycling in Marseille is fun, relaxed and a great way to become part of the city. Our booking process is hassle-free and fast.
Prices Bike Rental Marseille:
8 hrs.: € 40
24 hrs.: € 40
2 days: € 75
3 days: € 105
4 days: € 130
5 days: € 160
1 week: € 170
Our recommendation: Combine our bike rental with one of our tours. For example, do our Highlights Tour and simply keep the bike after the tour until the end of the day. Interested? Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be more than happy to reserve this for you.
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is € 150 per bike
- Optional insurance: € 5 / day
Good to know:
- Reservations are required
- Changing or canceling is free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Coming soon
- Details are in the booking confirmation
- Reservations are required
.35 Rue Plan Fourmiguier, 13007 Marseille, France
Included in the bike rental:
- In case of rain, free ponchos are available
- Child bikes: not available
- Child seats: available
- Helmets: available
Climate and cycling:
- Make sure you have sunscreen with you in the summer
- It is handy to take water with you
- We recommend comfortable clothing and shoes
Cycling in Marseille
Local bicycle regulations:
- Cycling is allowed on sidewalks or roads if there are no bike paths
- You can park your bike on bike racks or bike bars
- Do not park your bike at trees or lampposts