- Marseille Extended tour
- All highlights in 3,5 hours
- Amazing e-bike tour
- Central meeting point
- Book now online!
Visiting the Côte d’Azur and want to see as much as possible? Do our Marseille Extended Tour and discover this amazing destination in a fun and eco-friendly way. It is one of the oldest cities in France and is becoming more and more popular as a city break destination. There are enchanting neighborhoods, historic sights, green parks and lots of cafes and shops as well! Discover everything this city has to offer with a local and experienced guide.
Marseille Extended Tour: 3,5 hour excursion with a local guide
Discover the oldest part of the city, the most famous sights and some undiscovered treasures during our Marseille Extended Tour. Your local experienced guide will tell you historical anecdotes and nice stories while cycling through the city with you.
The route for this tour includes a few hills. Therefore this excursion takes place on an e-bike, so you can rest assured that you won’t be breaking a sweat and the tour will be relaxed. Of course, there will also be time for pictures and you can ask you guide questions at any time!
Highlights of Marseille Bike Tour
- Pharo Palace
- Vallon des Auffes
- Corniche Kennedy
- Old Port
- Hotel de Cabre
- MuCem museum
- Cathédrale de la Major
- Notre Dame de la Garde
- Panier (oldest district of the city)
Book our extended tour in Marseille online!
Did we spark your interest? Reserve now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Marseille Extended Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: 4-10 years, € 10
- Child seats: until 25kg, € 5
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: included
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required