- The best way of sightseeing
- Affordable rental fees
- Bike rental Hamburg
- High-quality bikes
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Want to make the most out of your stay in Germany? Book our Bike Rental! Hamburg can be explored on a bike perfectly and cycling past the port area, through the city center or through the Warehouse District is something you should not miss out on. Rent a bike with us and ride to the top attractions without a guide.
Bike Rental Hamburg: the best way to see the city
Thanks to our Bike Rental Hamburg you can explore the city in a fun and eco-friendly way. Save time by renting a bike and experience the city’s atmosphere in the best way possible. Our shop is located in the popular St. Pauli neighborhood and our bikes are equipped with a basket and a lock. Of course we have also thought of our younger guests and have child bikes and seats available as well.
1 day: € 15
2 days: € 28
3 days: € 38
4 days: € 48
5 days: € 58
6 – 7 days: € 68
Discover Hamburg on two wheels: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our rental service with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: Copy of a valid ID
- In case of theft or damage: € 250
- Optional insurance: € 2
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Daily: 09:30 am to 6:30 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- Citybike with handbrake or backpedal brake
- Basket & bike lock
- Bike lights & city map
- Child seats: available, book in advance
- Tag-along: Up to 22kg, € 5 per day
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Hamburg
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts