- Groningen Bike Tour
- English-speaking guide
- 2,5 hour tour
- Fun, eco-friendly & informative
- Book now, pay later!
Do our Highlights of Groningen Bike Tour and explore the city within no time! The city is very bike friendly, it is almost completely flat, there are lots of bike lanes and the traffic is used to cyclists. A local English-speaking guide will show you all the beautiful sights of this amazing city and tell you all there is to know about the history and culture.
Groningen Bike Tour: Fun, safe & eco-friendly sightseeing
Our Highlights of Groningen Bike Tour starts in the center and is the perfect way to start off your stay in this wonderful town! Our experienced English-speaking guide is a true local and will show you not only the most popular highlights but also the fewer known spots. Cycle past the Martini Towers and the museums while hearing all there is to know about the city’s history and culture. Of course, there will be enough time to take some pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
Highlights of the Groningen Bike Tour
- Martinitoren (Martini Towers)
- Groninger Museum (Museum of Groningen)
- Academy building
- Peerd van Ome Loeks statue
- Many courtyards
- Aa-kerk church
- Oosterpark (Park)
- Prinsentuin (Gardens)
- Noorderplantsoen (Park)
- Diepenring (Downtown area)
- and much more!
Book a bike tour in Groningen!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment upfront necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Highlights of Groningen Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Groningen Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment upon location (cash)
- In case of bad weather: poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: not available
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, 10 Euros
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required