- Fun and safe sightseeing
- Water bottle holder
- Top bike rental LA
- Reasonable rental fees
- Book now, pay later
Would you like to discover Los Angeles on your own? Leave your car at home and book our Bike Rental LA instead! Of course there are other means to discover the city, but a bike is not only eco-friendly, it is also fun! Plus, you can avoid all the traffic while riding around on two wheels. Exploring the city by bike is the best way to get up close and personal with the City of Angels.
High-quality bikes & affordable Bike Rental in LA with Baja Bikes
Discover Los Angeles with our Bike Rental LA. Thanks to its moderate climate all year round, it’s the perfect destination for biking. You’ll be blown away by how close you can get to some of the city’s most famous landmarks and attractions you have seen in your favorite movies or on TV. Nothing gets you closer to the city than being on a bike, so don’t wait any longer and cycle past some must-see sights and feel like a local riding your bike along Santa Monica Pier or Venice Beach. All of our bikes come with standard pedals and are Hybrid Bicycles, which means a mixture of a Mountain and Road Bikes.
Discover LA: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our Bike rental LA with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are.
Bike Rental LA: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: copy of a credit card
- Additional insurance: 3 $ per day
- In case of theft or damage: 450 $
- Excess with optional insurance per bike per day
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- Daily: 08:00 am – 05:00 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- Hybrid bike with 24 gears
- Extra lock, helmet and safety vest
- City map
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: not available
- Child seats: 20 $
- Tandems: not available
- Hybrid E-Bike: $32 extra per day
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Los Angeles
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts
- Children under 16 must wear a helmet (free)