- Centrally-located bike rental
- Cheap rental prices
- Best Bike rental Bari
- High-quality bikes
- Easy to book online!
Want to explore this lovely Southern Italian city on your own? Book our Bike Rental Bari and cycle through the Apulian capital without a guide! The historic center is pedestrian-only which makes cycling even more enjoyable. You can ride along the Lungomare and take in the fresh Adriatic Sea breeze, or enjoy the beautiful architecture and sights such as the St. Nicholas Basilica, Cathedral and Piazza Mercantile, which can all be explored perfectly on a bike!
Rent a bike in Bari and explore on your own
Book our Bike Rental Bari and discover this authentic Southern Italian destination on a bicycle! Our shop is located in the city center, we offer high-quality bikes and affordable prices. Renting a bike lets you discover this fantastic destination in a fun and eco-friendly way. In addition you are very flexible and can choose where to go and when to stop for a coffee or to take a photo. Visiting Italy with the entire family? No problem, of course we also have child bikes and seats!
10 hrs. € 10.00
24 hrs. € 15.00
2 days € 25.00
3 days € 30.00
4 days € 35.00
5 days € 40.00
6 days € 45.00
7 days € 50.00
Discover Bari on two wheels: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment upfront necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine renting bikes with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Bari: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: The deposit is € 50 cash per city bike, mountain bike or children’s bike and € 100 cash per tandem and trekking bike
- In case of theft or damage: € 150
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Monday to Sunday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Parking nearby:Park & Ride Corso Vittorio Veneto
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- Citybike with handbrake and 6 – 27 gears
- Good lock and lights
- Map and helmet
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: available, from 4 years
- Child seats: available, up to 22kg, € 5
- Trailer: available, € 5 per day
- Tandems: available, € 30 for 24 hrs.
- Bike bags: available, € 5 fro 24 hrs.
- E-Bike: available, € 40 for 24 hrs.
- Trekking bike: available, € 30 for 24 hrs.
- Pannier 40L: € 5 for 24 hours
- Basket: available on lady bikes
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Bari
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts