- Lecce Bike Tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Fun & insightful
- See the city in a few hours
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Start of your stay in Puglia with our Highlights of Lecce Bike Tour! This ancient city is known for its baroque architecture, beautiful churches and an authentic Italian vibe. Since tourism has not overflown this lovely destination that much yet, you can experience the real culture. Hop on a bike and let a local show you the fascinating Basilica di Santa Croce, the Amphitheater and many more must-see sights while sharing all there is to know about the history!
Lecce Bike Tour: Relaxed and fun
The meeting point for the Highlights of Lecce Bike Tour is conveniently in the center. From here you will embark on a little adventure together with a local guide and a small group of a maximum of 15 people. Ride your bike through the typical narrow Italian streets and be amazed by the city’s authentic atmosphere. Instead of overwhelming you with facts and numbers, your guide will introduce you to the story behind the city through fun anecdotes. There are plenty of stops during the tour with enough time for pictures or questions. Visiting Italy with little ones? No worries, we have also thought of our younger guests and have bikes for kids or child seats available!
This is what you will see:
- Piazza Duomo Square
- Duomo Cathedral
- Basilica of Santa Croce
- Roman Amphitheatre
- St. Oronzo Square
- Porta Napoli
- Marrese Square
- Greek church
- And much more!
Book a bike tour in Lecce!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Lecce Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: cycle with a poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge.
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 8 years
- Child seats: available, € 5
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Helmets: on request
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required