Relaxed bike tours
Handpicked tours & activities
24 / 7 support
- Top-rated bike tour
- English-speaking guide
- Benidorm Sightseeing
- Fun, safe and relaxed
- Book now online!
Visiting Benidorm? Sightseeing with Baja Bikes should be on the top of your to-do list! Take a break from the beach and explore this lovely town on the Costa Blanca by bike. Not to mention, the sun is always shining, which makes for great weather for cycling. Yes, it’s true, the city is mainly known for its beaches, but there are also some nice rooftop bars, restaurants and a great vibe. So, let a local take you on a little adventure and explore this destination in the best way possible, on a guided bike tour.
See Benidorm with a local guide on a sightseeing tour by bike
- Highlights Bike Tour
- Benidorm Tour with E-bike
If you are visiting this lovely coastal town, do one of our Benidorm Sightseeing Tours. On our Highlights Bike Tour our enthusiastic guide will take you through the neighborhoods of Albir and Altea on a 4-hour bike tour. Ride your bike past orange and lemon trees while experiencing the sunny atmosphere of this great city. There is time for a cup of coffee at the enchanting port of Altea as well and you can ask your guide questions at any time.
Looking for an even more relaxed excursion? Then choose our Tour with an e-bike and enjoy a leisurely ride to Villajoyosa where you will try some local chocolate and enjoy beautiful coastal views in this quaint fishermen’s village.
What to do in Benidorm?
This coastal town on the Costa Blanca has a lot to see and do from sunbathing, to visiting historic sights, and trying local cuisine. Some of the things worth doing are:
- Visit one of the beautiful Levante or Poniente Beaches.
- Check out the city’s nightlife, bars, clubs and restaurants.
- Take in the beautiful panoramic views from Plaça del Castell.
- Foodies can head to the “tapas alley” on Calle Santo Domingo in the Old Town and try one of the great selections of tapas and pinchos.
- If you’re looking for something active to do to burn off those holiday calories, hike to La Cruz de Benidorm, a 45-minutes’ walk to the top with some more great views. Or if you prefer, do a guided bike tour and be sure to see all the city highlights in a few hours.
Sightseeing in Benidorm with Baja Bikes
With more than 10 years of experience organizing tours by bike and by foot, our expert tour guides understand success lies in striking the right balance between interesting facts and enjoyable fun.
Not only there to point out landmarks and to get you from A to B, our guides welcome questions and will do everything that is necessary to make your tour an experience to remember.
Don’t wait any longer and book one of our Benidorm Sightseeing tours today in advance to ensure availability. No reservation fee required.
Arranging a group trip? Send us a group request.
Benidorm Sightseeing: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!