- Centrally-located bike rental
- Competitive rental fees
- Bike Rental Athens
- Fun & safe way of sightseeing
- Book online now!
A bike is the best way to get around the Greek capital and lets you discover its streets, sights and atmosphere in a very authentic way. We have comfortable bikes and fair rental fees. Ride your bike through the city’s ancient streets at your own pace, stopping when you like for pictures. Cycle to the Akropolis, through the enchanting Plaka neighborhood or to the Olympic Stadium. You can choose where you would like to go or when to stop for a relaxed coffee break. In addition, our friendly colleagues at the shop will be more than happy to recommend you the nicest routes around town. So, what are you waiting for? Book up front to assure a bike is available for rent during your travel dates!
Discover Athens at your own pace with a bike rental!
Book our Bike Rental Athens and cycle through this amazing destination at your own pace. Locals are discovering biking more and more as a means of transportation, and for that reason the traffic is used to cyclists. Follow the Athens-Faliro cycle track, or take a break at SNFCC and stroll around its beautiful park. You can finish your ride right on time for an amazing sunset by the sea. Cycle around on Dionysiou Areopagitou pedestrian street, the longest pedestrian walkway in the city, right beneath one of the most ancient wonders of the world, the Parthenon. Moreover, in a short amount of time you will be able to cover a lot of ground while being eco-friendly at the same time. We offer affordable rental prices and high-quality bikes! Simply reserve your bike before your trip, we will have it waiting for you once you arrive in the Greek capital.
4 hrs. € 10.00 per bike
24 hrs.€ 15.00 per bike
2 days € 20.00 per bike
3 days € 29.00 per bike
4 days € 38.00 per bike
5 days € 47.00 per bike
6 days € 56.00 per bike
7 days € 65.00 per bike
Discover Athens: Book our bike rental now!
Have we sparked your interest? Reserve your bicycle now and explore Athens by bike. The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and we don’t charge any service fees.
Our advice: Combine our Bike rental Athens with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Athens: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: € 300 or copy of a valid credit card
- In case of theft or damage: € 500
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- Bikes have to be stored inside during the night
- Daily from 9am to 5pm
- Please note that the pick-up of the bikes is currently only possible between 09:00 and 09:30 am.
- Parking nearby: Parking Jetoil,Sarri Street 29-31
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with handbrake and 3 gears
- Extra lock and repair kit
- City map
- Pannier and bike lights
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: from 8 years
- Child seats: available, € 10 surcharge
- Helmets, ponchos: available, free
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Athens
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not talk on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts