- The best way of sightseeing
- Reasonable rental fees
- Bike rental Frankfurt
- High-quality bikes
- Book now online!
Have you already done our Highlights Tour or simply want to explore this amazing German destination on two wheels? Book our Bike Rental Frankfurt and ride your bike through the city and its surroundings without a guide. A truly unforgettable experience you should not miss out on!
Rent a bike in Frankfurt and explore the city at your own pace
Renting a bike is a great idea if you want to be a little bit more flexible during your visit. Book our Bike Rental Frankfurt and cycle through the streets of this historical city on your own. There are plenty of bike lanes and the city is becoming more and more bike friendly. So renting a bike with us is not only eco-friendly and fun but also safe. Enjoy the freedom of being able to stop when and wherever you want. Cycle along the Main River, the skyscrapers and take a break to take pictures or enjoy some coffee. In order to ensure availability it is recommended to book up front.
Book our bike rental Frankfurt now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
1 hour € 10.00
24 hrs. € 19.00
2 days € 38.00
3 days € 49.00
4 days € 69.00
5 days € 65.00
6 days € 65.00
7 days € 75.00
Our advice: Combine our Bike rental Frankfurt with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: copy of your ID
- In case of theft or damage: € 500
Good to know:
- Reservation in advance is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Mon – Fri: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sat (March 15th – Sept 30th): Daily: 09:00 am – 1:00 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Parking nearby: Parkhaus Walter Kolb Str.
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with handbrake and 8 or 24 gears
- Padlocks, luggage carrier, bike lights
- City map
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: 24 inch (10-13 years)
- Child seats: available, on request
- Tandems:not available
- Trailer: available, € 19 per day
- E-Bike: available, € 29 per day
- Helmet: available, € 5 per day
- Bike bags: available on request
- Delivery of bicycles at the hotel (in Frankfurt): € 30
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Frankfurt
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts