- Central location
- Reasonable rental fees
- Bike rental Edinburgh
- Top-quality bikes
- Book now online!
Bike rental in Edinburgh will be available again from February 2022.
Have you already done our Highlights Tour or simply want to explore this amazing Scottish destination on two wheels? Book our Bike Rental Edinburgh and ride your bike through the city and its green surroundings. A truly unforgettable experience you should not miss out on.
High-quality rental bikes & cheap rental fees in Edinburgh
A bike is the best way to get around the Scottish capital. In the past few years the city has become very bike friendly and there are various kilometers of bike paths. By riding a bike you can cover a lot of ground while being eco-friendly within a short time. Our Bike Rental Edinburgh allows you to explore the capital in a fun and active way. We have comfortable bikes and the most affordable rental fees. Renting your own bike lets you discover the city in a really flexible way. You can choose when and where you would like to stop and when you want to take pictures. Our friendly colleagues at the shop will be more than happy to recommend you the nicest routes around town. In order to ensure availability, it is recommended to book up front.
Discover Edinburgh: Book our bike rental now
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be kept private.
4 hrs. £ 20.00
8 hrs. £ 35.00
24 hrs.£ 40.00
2 days £ 55.00
3 days £ 70.00
4 days £ 85.00
5 days £ 100.00
6 days £ 115.00
7 days £ 130.00
Our advice: Combine our Bike rental Edinburgh with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are.
Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: cash, credit card or a copy of your ID
- Own risk in case of theft or damage: full value of the bike
Good to know:
- Reservation in advance is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash in Pounds, Euros or credit card)
- Daily: 09:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Parking nearby: Parking Radisdon Blu Hotel, Blackfriars Street
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with handbrake and 24 gears
- Extra lock and bike lights
- City map
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: from 105 cm
- Child seats: up to 20 kg, book in advance: £ 15, surcharge
- Tandems: £ 60 for 24 hours
- Trailer bikes: £ 25 for 24 hours
- E-Bike: £ 50 for 24 hours
- Helmet: free
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Edinburgh
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts