- See highlights in 2.5 hours
- #1 Student Bike Tour Edinburgh
- Experienced local guide
- Bookable from 20 students
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Visiting the Scottish capital with a student group? Then book our Student Bike Tour Edinburgh, and discover the city in the best way possible. You will get an overview of the city in just 2.5 hours, cycling past highlights like the Castle, the Royal Mile and the Scottish Parliament Building, all the while learning fun facts about the city from your local guide. Students will have a blast on this entertaining excursion, and teachers will be able to sit back and relax with the kids in the hands of the experts, plus they ride for free.
What will you see on this Student Bike Tour Edinburgh?
The Student Bike Tour Edinburgh follows the same route as our Highlights Tour, riding past must-see sights. Start the tour by cycling down the Royal Mile, passing the new Scottish Parliament Building & the Palace of Holyroodhouse and the Royal Family’s Edinburgh residence. After visiting Holyrood Park, the group will eventually go up Arthur’s Seat, an extinct volcano which offers gorgeous views, and on a clear day, the Scottish Highlands can be seen.
- Edinburgh Castle
- The Royal Mile
- Scottish Parliament Building
- Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Royal Family’s Edinburgh residence
- Holyrood Park
- Arthur’s Seat
- Duddingston Village
- Dr. Neil’s Garden
- Scotland’s oldest pub
- Innocent Cycle Path
After the group has had the chance to take in the spectacular views, they will ride into the sleepy Duddingston Village, and enter a remarkable ‘secret garden’ known as Dr Neil’s Garden on the shores of Duddingston Loch, now a bird & wildlife sanctuary. The group will return to the city via the Innocent Cycle Path. This is the perfect chance to see the city highlights and get an overview of the city, which is why we recommend doing this tour on the first day of the school excursion. This activity is both fun and also educational. It is also possible to opt for an alternative route along the canal and the river towards the new part of the city, with a particular focus on architecture. Just let us know in advance which route you prefer.
Student Bike Tour Edinburgh with an English-speaking local guide
Our expert local guides are used to student groups and know how to make the excursions fun and interesting for all kinds of groups, from middle school to university-aged kids. Plus, they are happy to answer any and all of the kids’ questions so that teachers can just sit back and enjoy the ride. So what are you waiting for?
Book a bike tour in Edinburgh for student groups
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. This excursion can be booked daily at 2.30 p.m. If you prefer to start earlier, please let us know.
Start your school excursion off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash in Euro or GBP)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: 15 km (9 mi)
- Level of activity: Medium
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Tandems: available, £ 10 extra charge
- E-bike: available, £ 15 extra charge
- Bookable from: 20 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 20 participants
- Minimum: 20 participants
- If the group is bigger than 20 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required