- See the city in 3.5 hours
- London with kids
- Child friendly bike tour
- Qualified guide
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting London with kids and looking for a fun sightseeing activity? Do a bike tour with us! During a city trip most people run out of time, however by bike you can explore this metropolis in no time. This tour was especially created for families with children and is led by an experienced guide who will be making sure that everyone is having a great time. Let a local take you on a little adventure through their hometown and show you all there is to see within a few hours!
Explore London by bike on a kid-friendly tour
Highlights of the London with kids tour
- The London Eye
- The Houses of Parliament and Big Ben
- Lambeth Palace
- Westminster Abbey
- St James’ Park
- Buckingham Palace
- The Changing of the Guard (on days when scheduled)
- Admiralty Arch
- Trafalgar Square
- Covent Garden
- Lincoln’s Inn and fields
- Smithfield Market
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- And much more!
This guided bike tour is an absolute must if you are visiting London with kids and want to learn more about the history and culture of England. It’s the perfect combination of being active and learning all about the city’s rich history from one of our experienced tour guides. Our guides know the city well, keeping off main roads on bike paths whenever possible, making this tour not only fun but also safe for the whole family. Of course, there will also be enough time to take pictures – how about a family photo in front of the Big Ben?
Reserve your spot for the London with Kids Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
London with Kids Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or card)
- In case of bad weather: reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 mi.)
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, 22 and 24 inch
- Child seats: available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 17 participants we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required