- Local guide
- Bike Tour London
- All Highlights within a few hours
- Enough time for pictures
- Book now, pay later!
Are you visiting the English capital for the first time? Do our Bike Tour London Highlights and explore the city within a few hours. A local guide will not only show you the must-see sights, but also tell you all there is to know about the city’s history and culture.
Bike Tour London Highlights: Let a local show you around
Our Bike Tour London Highlights is one of the most popular tours in this fantastic city. A local guide will take you along must-see sights such as the Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and/or St. James Park, Chinatown, the Houses of Parliament and of course the Big Ben. This tour is an excellent combination of cycling and sightseeing! While riding your bike through the city’s streets at a relaxed pace you can experience the unique atmosphere in a fun way! Let a local take you on a little adventure through their hometown and share fun anecdotes with you. Of course, there will also be enough time for pictures and you can ask your guide questions at any time.
Highlights of the Bike Tour London:
- The London Eye
- The Houses of Parliament and Big Ben
- Lambeth Palace
- Westminster Abbey
- St James’ Park
- Buckingham Palace
- The Changing of the Guard (on days when scheduled)
- Admiralty Arch
- Trafalgar Square
- Covent Garden
- Lincoln’s Inn and fields
- Smithfield Market
- St Paul’s Cathedral
Reserve your spot for the Bike Tour London now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Bike Tour London: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or card)
- In case of bad weather: reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 10 years
- Child seats: only available for private tours
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 17 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required