- Centrally-located bike rental
- Affordable rental fees
- Bike rental Sydney
- Fun and safe sightseeing
- Reserve now online!
Are you visiting one of Australia’s most popular cities? Book our Bike Rental Sydney and explore the city at your own pace! Cycling is the best way to get around this fantastic destination because you can around get quickly between the top attractions. Plus, it’s eco-friendly at the same time. So what are you waiting for? Rent a bike and start exploring!
Rent a bike in Sydney: high-quality bikes & affordable prices
If you have already done our Highlights Tour or already know the city a bit, then choose our Bike Rental Sydney. We offer high-quality bikes and affordable rental prices. By bike, you can experience the atmosphere of the city in a truly unique way. You can decide when and where you want to go and when you want to stop for a nice break. There are various kilometers of bike lanes and the traffic is used to cyclists. Rent a bike with us and discover the city on your own today!
Discover Sydney: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
24 hrs: $ 40 AUD
The maximum rental is one day
Our advice: Combine one day of biking on your own with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Sydney: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: copy of a valid credit card
- In case of theft or damage: $ 600 AUD
Good to know:
- Reservation in advance is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Monday to Sunday 9 am-5pm (public holidays closed)
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with handbrake and 18 gears
- Locks and small basket
- City map
- Bicycle pump and repair kit
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: 20 and 24 inches
- Child seats: available, up to 22kg
- Tandems: available, 10 AUSD surcharge/day
- Tag alongs: availabe, 10 AUSD surcharge/day
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Sydney
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts