- High-quality bikes
- Bike Rental San Francisco
- Affordable rental prices
- Open 7 days a week
- Easy to book online!
Have you already done our Golden Gate Tour or simply want to explore this amazing destination on two wheels? Book our Bike Rental San Francisco and ride your bike through the city and its green surroundings. A truly unforgettable experience you should not miss out on! A bike is the best way to get around this fantastic city in California! In the past few years the city has become very bike friendly and there are various kilometers of bike paths awaiting you. By riding a bike you can see more in less time while being eco-friendly.
Explore San Francisco by bike: High-quality bikes & affordable Bike Rental fees
Our Bike Rental San Francisco allows you to explore this amazing destination in a fun and active way! From the pickup point at the Fisherman’s Wharf you can follow a popular route along the water through Fort Mason to the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge. Here you can enjoy some truly beautiful views. Once you arrive at the other side of the bridge you can explore along the Bay or head to Mill Valley, where you can find the famous Redwood trees at Muir Woods Forest. You can either return by passing the Golden Gate Bridge again or you can also return by ferry! We will provide you with a map so you can follow this amazing route or choose your own route.
Discover San Francisco: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
2 hrs. $18
2 days $72
3 days $108
4 days $144
Our advice: Combine our Bike Rental San Francisco with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental San Francisco: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: $100 per bike or valid credit card
- In case of theft: $500 to $3,000
Good to know:
- Reservation upfront is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Daily from 9:00 am
- The bikes can be returned 24/7
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Parking nearby: you can park across the shop
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- Comfortable hybrid bike with handbrake and 24 gears
- Extra lock, helmet and luggage carrier
- City map
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: 20 to 24 inch, 20 $ surcharge per day
- Child seats: up to 18 kg, 20 $ surcharge per day
- Tandems: 60 $ surcharge per day
- Tagalong: available, 20 $ surcharge per day
- E-Bike: available, see price in booking menu
- Child tandem: available, 58 $ surcharge
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental San Francisco
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts