- Boston Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Fun & insightful
- See the city in a few hours
- Book now online!
Please note that this bike tour is available again in March 2021.
Get to know the city during our Highlights of Boston Bike Tour within a few hours! A friendly local guide will take you on a fun excursion and show you the ins and outs of the city. Cycle along Fenway Park, the Charles River Esplanade and much more while hearing what life in this academic metropolis is really about. Did you know that the first American lighthouse was built here? Find out more fun facts during a relaxed tour!
See the Highlights of Boston on a 2.5 hour relaxed and fun bike tour
This is what you will see:
- The North End – the city’s Italian and oldest residential neighborhood, with views of Charlestown
- The Charles River Esplanade, with views of Cambridge and MIT
- Boston University Campus and Kenmore Square
- Historic Fenway Park
- The Christian Science Center
- Copley Square, home of the John Hancock Building and the finish line of the Boston Marathon
- The beautiful brownstones in Back Bay and the South End
- Boston Common
- The Rose Kennedy Greenway
- The Long Wharf, with views of South and East Boston
- And much more!
During our Highlights of Boston Bike Tour you get the opportunity to get to know the city in a truly wonderful way. The meeting point is conveniently located downtown, close to the famous Quincy market. First up are North End, the Italian neighborhood, the city’s sports arena TD Garden and the Louisburg Square. Afterwards, you continue on to the Charles River Esplanade all the way to Boston University (did you know Martin Luther King Jr. studied here?) and to some of the city’s lush parks, such as Boston Common. You’ll also get to see Fenway Park. After visiting the Christian Center, Copley Square and Back Bay, you cycle to South End and the Financial District before ending the tour. Of course, there will be plenty of stops with enough time for pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Book a bike tour in Boston!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Boston Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!