- Central Park Bike Tour
- Child bikes & seats available
- With an English-speaking guide
- Biking lanes only
- Book online now!
New Yorkers love to cycle and after joining a guided bike tour with Baja Bikes like this one you’ll soon know why! The Central Park Bike Tour offers a guided tour like no other, enabling all participants the opportunity to discover the magnificent parkland that sits right in the middle of one of the largest and busiest cities in the world. Suitable for touring at any point throughout the year, this is one New York attraction that is simply too good to miss!
Central Park Bike Tour: A fun tour with a local guide
Set at a relaxed pace and assisted by of our expert local guides, we help you explore some of the most beautiful spots the park has to offer with many famous Hollywood film locations (including When Harry met Sally, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Sex and the City, Friends etc.) The Arsenal, The Alice in Wonderland-statue, Memorial-sites and many other favorites that make this a truly unique and magical setting.
Of course, your tour guide will be sure to point out where the stars live and let you know exactly where to get the best pictures to take home with you. Naturally they will also be at your disposal to answer any questions you may have.
Highlights of the Central Park Bike Tour
- Strawberry Fields
- History of the park
- Harlem Lake
- Dakota en San Remo buildings
- Boat House
- The Reservoir
- Bethesda Terrace
- The Lake
- Museum Mile
- Alice in Wonderland
Book a bike tour in Central Park!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Please note that the sales tax (8%) is not included in the price.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Central Park Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Central Park Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (credit card)
- 8% sales tax is not included in the price
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available
- Child seats: available, $ 10
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required