- Downtown New York
- Manhattan & Brooklyn Bike Tour
- Eco-friendly Sightseeing
- Brooklyn Bridge, Red Hook & Chinatown!
- Book now, pay at the spot!
Interested in exploring the real downtown New York? Then why not embark on one of our guided bike tours of Manhattan & Brooklyn? Including sights ranging from the world-famous Manhattan to upcoming Brooklyn, a bike tour is the best way to see more in less time. Starting from Coble Hill our expert local guide will take you across the Manhattan Bridge, through the Financial District and all of its surrounding area before guiding you along the East River into Battery Park and the picturesque Hudson River.
Manhattan & Brooklyn Bike Tour: Let a local show you NYC
Set at a relaxed pace for you and everyone else in your group, our Manhattan & Brooklyn tour is a fantastic way to discover the real of heart of the city and cover a lot more ground than simply wandering around on foot or in a taxi. Our safe and interesting itinerary will end in the fascinating, cultural booming Brooklyn district. During this fun excursion your English-speaking guide, who is a local from the Big Apple, will show you the best places as well as some hidden spots. Of course, there will be enough time for pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
Highlights of the Manhattan & Brooklyn Bike Tour
- Red Hook
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Cobble Hill,
- Brooklyn Heights
- DUMBO – Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass
- Manhattan Bridge
- United States District Court
- Brooklyn Bridge
Book a bike tour in Central Park!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Please note that the sales tax (8%) is not included in the price.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Manhattan & Brooklyn Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (credit card)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: not available
- Child seats: available, $ 10
- Tandems: available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required