- The best way of sightseeing
- Affordable rental fees
- Bike rental Granada
- High-quality e-bikes
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Want to make the most out of your stay in the South of Spain? Book our Bike Rental! Granada can be explored on an e-bike perfectly and cycling to the Mirador de San Nicolas to enjoy a breathtaking view on the Alhambra is something you should not miss out on. Rent a bicycle with us and go on a little adventure without a guide.
The best way to see Granada is with a bike rental
Since the city is quite hilly, we offer high-quality electric bikes, so you can get around town without breaking a sweat. Renting a bike is a great idea, if you want to be a little more flexible during your visit. You can decide where to cycle to and when to stop for a “café con leche” or to take pictures. Thanks to our Bike Rental Granada you can explore the city in a fun and eco-friendly way. Save time by renting a bike and experience the city’s atmosphere in the best way possible. Of course, we have also thought of our younger guests and have child bikes and seats available as well.
4 hrs. € 18
8 hrs. € 28
24 hrs.€ 35
2 days € 55
3 days € 70
4 days € 85
5 days € 100
6 days € 115
7 days € 130
Every additional day € 15
Discover Granada on two wheels: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our an e-bike rental with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Granada: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: € 100 in cash or by credit card
- In case of theft or damage: € 800 per bike
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Daily: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- e-bike with locks
- Battery for € 5 extra per day
- Luggage carrier and bike lights
- City map & helmet
- Child bikes: from 20 inches
- Child seats: Up to 25kg, € 5 per day
- Extra battery: € 5
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Granada
Local traffic regulations
- Bike lights are mandatory
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts