- Explore the city at your own pace
- Bike Rental Stockholm
- Including lock & helmet
- Open 7 days a week
- Book now, pay later!
Bike rental is not available this year.
Besides Amsterdam and Copenhagen, the Swedish capital is also one of the bike friendliest cities in the world. There are over 760 kilometers (472 mi) of bike lanes that are waiting to be explored. Discover the unique architecture, green parks and historical sights. Book our Bike Rental Stockholm now and explore the city in a fun and active way!
Rent a bike and discover Stockholm at your own pace
Once you get to the Swedish capital you will want to jump on a bike and start exploring right away. With our Bike Rental Stockholm you can reserve your bike before traveling and we will have it ready and waiting for you upon arrival. No hassle and no hidden fees – pure bike fun! Thanks to the city’s cycling culture, renting a bike is a great idea to explore in a very authentic way. The traffic is also used to cyclists and the most popular sights can be discovered perfectly on two wheels. Cycle through the old town with its colorful houses and squares from the 13th century, along the palace and through the green parks. There are over 14 islands to be discovered, and the view of the skyline is simply breathtaking.
Rent a bike in Stockholm!
Did we spark your interest? Reserve your bike now!
2 hrs. SEK 160
4 hrs. SEK 300
8 hrs. SEK 450
24 hrs. SEK 500
2 days SEK 600
3 days SEK 650
4 days SEK 700
5 days SEK 750
6 days SEK 800
7 days SEK 850
Our advice: Combine our bike rental Stockholm with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Stockholm: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is a copy of your credit card
- In case of theft or damage: SEK 3000
Optional insurance: SEK 300 / day
Good to know:
- Reservation in advance is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Monday to Sunday: 09:00 am until 6:00 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- Citybike with handbrake
- Bicycle lock and basket
- Bike lights
- Child bikes: not available
- Child seats: not available
- Trailer: not available
- Tandems: not available
- Electric bike: not available
- Bring sunscreen, especially in the warmer months
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Stockholm
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not park your bike at lampposts