- Bike rental Rhodes
- Top-quality bikes
- Cheap rental prices
- The best way of sightseeing
- Reserve now online!
Visiting the Dodecanese islands in Greece? Then you can benefit from our bike rental! Rhodes has a mild climate and there are tons of bike lanes, which makes cycling a great idea. Rent a bike with us and discover this beautiful island in a fun and relaxed way!
Discover Rhodes at your own pace with a bike rental
Of course, lying by the beach is nice, but don’t you want to explore the area a bit and learn about the Greek culture? So book our Bike Rental Rhodes and discover the area in a fun way! It is up to you whether you want to rent a bike just for a few hours, days or if you want to do a tour first and then keep the bike. Our bikes are very comfortable and are equipped with a basket, where you can store your belongings. Of course, we will also provide you with a lock and give you tips for the nicest cycling routes!
8 hours € 10.00
2 days € 20.00
3 days € 29.00
4 days € 38.00
5 days € 47.00
6 days € 56.00
7 days € 65.00
Rent a bike with us in Rhodes now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be kept private. Renting a bike with Baja Bikes you are in the best hands possible for quality service and top-notch bikes!
Please note: the bike rental has to be paid in advance.
Bike Rental Rhodes: Start your vacation off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Renting a bike is easy!
- The deposit is the copy of your ID
- Optional insurance : € 2 per day
Good to know:
- It is necessary to book up front
- There is payment in advance necessary to reserve the bike
Pick up point
- Apr – Oct: daily 08.00 am – 08.00 pm
- Nov – Mar: 09.00 am – 06.00 pm (closed on Sunday)
- More information in the booking confirmation
- Reservation in advance is mandatory
Included in the bike rental:
- Citybike with handbreaks
- Bike lock & basket
- City map
Sunny weather & biking
- Take some sunscreen with you
- We recommend you carry some water with you
- Wear comfortable shoes & clothing
Cycling in Rhodes
Local traffic regulation
- Do not ride on the sidewalk
- Do not lock your bike to lanterns