- Centrally located
- Pleasant rental fee
- Bike Rental Madrid
- #1 Sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
Want to explore the Spanish capital at your own pace? Book our Bike Rental Madrid! Cycling along world-famous sights is the most popular ways to discover this city, mainly because it combines easy-paced cycling and sightseeing in an eco-friendly way. A great amount of cycling lanes are available for cyclists which makes cycling here fun and safe.
Bike Rental Madrid: easy, fun & safe
If you prefer to go off and explore on your own then rent a bike with us and go on an adventure on your own this beautiful city. Visit the most famous sights as well as the different neighborhoods and experience the atmosphere of each one.
Book our Bike Rental Madrid now and explore the capital of Spain like a local!
Prices Bike Rental Madrid
|1 hour||€ 4,00|
|2 hours||€ 6,00|
|4 hours||€ 8,00|
|8 hours||€ 12,00|
|24 hours||€ 15,00|
|2 days||€ 25,00|
|3 days||€ 32,00|
|4 days||€ 40,00|
|5 days||€ 47,00|
|6 days||€ 54,00|
|1 week||€ 61,00|
Combine our bike rental in Madrid with a tour!
Renting a bicycle? Why not do a guided tour first and then simply keep the bike? This way you will already get a first overview a city and can cycle back to the spots you liked the most or ask your guide for more recommendations! Check out our guided Madrid sightseeing tours now.
Bike Rental Madrid: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy
- Deposit A valid ID, passport or driver’s license is required, as well as €100 which is returned after turning in the bike.
- In case of theft or damage: € 300
- In case of theft or damage with optional insurance (€ 3/day): € 150
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Change or cancel your booking for free
- Payment in cash at location
- Jan – Feb: 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
- Mar – Oct, mon-fri: 10.00 am – 2.00 pm & 4.00 pm – 8.00 pm
- Mar – Oct, weekends: 10.00 am – 8.00 pm
- Nov – Dec: 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
- More details in the booking confirmation
- Reservation is required
Included in the bike rental:
- City Bike with 8 gears and handbrake
- Basket and lock
- City map
- Bring sunscreen, especially in the warmer months
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kgs, free
- Tandems: available, € 20
- E-bike: available, € 20
Bike rental Madrid
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not park your bike at lampposts