- Centrally located
- English helpdesk
- Pleasant rental fees
- Small Deposit
- Bike Rental Madrid
- Open 7 days per week
- Book now, pay later!
Want to explore the Spanish capital at your own pace? Book our Bike Rental Madrid! Cycling along world famous sights the most popular ways to discover this city, mainly because it combines easy-paced cycling and sightseeing in an eco-friendly way. This Spanish metropolis is just like other Baja Bikes destination, changing into a city where cycling is getting more and more popular. Nowadays a great amount of cycling lanes are available for cyclists which makes cycling here fun and safe.
Bike Rental Madrid: easy, fun & safe
If you prefer to go off and explore on your own then rent a bike with Baja Bikes and have your own adventure in this beautiful city. Visit the most famous sights as well as a chance to visit the different neighborhoods and experience the different atmospheres.
Book our Bike Rental Madrid now and explore the capital of Spain like a local! Open 7 days a week and centrally located makes it easy and convenient to rent a bike. So, if you are visiting the capital of Spain and want a nice way to explore the city, don’t forget to rent a bike with Baja Bikes! If you have any questions about bike hire, feel free to contact us!
Prices Bike Rental Madrid
Combine our bike rental in Madrid with a tour!
Renting a bicycle? Why not do a guided tour first and then simply keep the bike? This way you will already get a first overview a city and can cycle back to the spots you liked the most or ask your guide for more recommendations! Check out our guided Madrid sightseeing tours now.
Bike Rental Madrid: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment upon location (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- City Bike with 8 gears and handbrake
- Basket and lock
- City map
- Deposit A valid ID, passport or driver’s license is required, as well as €100 which is returned after turning in the bike.
- In case of theft or damage: €300
- In case of theft or damage with optional insurance (€3/day): €150
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kgs, free
- Tandems: book upfront, €20
- E-bike: book upfront, €20
- Jan – Feb: 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
- Mar – Oct, mon-fri: 10.00 am – 2.00 pm & 4.00 pm – 8.00 pm
- Mar – Oct, weekends: 10.00 am – 8.00 pm
- Nov – Dec: 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
- More details in the booking confirmation
- Reservation is required