- Centrally-located pick-up & drop-off
- Affordable rental fees
- Bike Rental Madrid
- #1 Sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
Want to explore the Spanish capital at your own pace? Book our Bike Rental Madrid and discover on your own the most popular way to explore the city, combining easy-paced cycling with sightseeing in an eco-friendly way. Plus, a great amount of bike lanes are available for cyclists which makes cycling here not only fun, but also safe.
Bike Rental Madrid: hop on a bike and explore the city in a fun way
If you prefer to go off and explore on your own then rent a bike with us and go on an adventure on your own in this beautiful city. Visit the most famous sights, such as the Retiro Park and the Royal Palaces, as well as unique neighborhoods such as the hip El Barrio de Las Letras or Malasaña. For those intrepid travelers who may not want to travel in a group, having your own bike is a great way to explore world-famous sights at your own pace. You set the time and the length of your cycling excursion, getting around the city on two wheels.
Book our Bike Rental Madrid now and explore the capital of Spain like a local!
Prices Bike Rental Madrid
1 hour € 5.00
2 hours € 7.50
4 hours € 10.00
8 hours € 15.00
24 hrs. € 18.00
2 days € 30.00
3 days € 35.00
4 days € 40.00
5 days € 45.00
6 days € 50.00
1 week € 55.00
Combine our bike rental in Madrid with a tour!
Renting a bicycle? Why not do a guided tour first and then simply keep the bike? This way you will already get a first overview a city and can cycle back to the spots you liked the most or ask your guide for more recommendations! Check out our guided Madrid sightseeing tours now.
Bike Rental Madrid: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy
- Deposit A valid ID, passport or driver’s license is required, as well as €100 which is returned after turning in the bike.
- In case of theft or damage: € 300
- In case of theft or damage with optional insurance (€ 3/day): € 150
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Change or cancel your booking for free
- Payment in cash at location
- Jan – Feb: 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
- Mar – Oct, mon-fri: 10.00 am – 2.00 pm & 4.00 pm – 8.00 pm
- Mar – Oct, weekends: 10.00 am – 8.00 pm
- Nov – Dec: 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
- More details in the booking confirmation
- Reservation is required
Included in the bike rental:
- City Bike with 8 gears and handbrake
- Basket and lock
- City map
- Bring sunscreen, especially in the warmer months
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kgs, free
- Tandems: available, € 20
- E-bike: available, € 20
Bike rental Madrid
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not park your bike at lampposts