- English-speaking guide
- Incl. Museo de Prado & the Retiro-Park
- Madrid Tapas Bike Tour
- Enough time for pictures
- Book now, pay later!
Want to combine sightseeing and a bike food tour? Then our Madrid Tapas Tour is the perfect fit for you! Cycle along world-famous highlights and stop halfway to enjoy some amazing Spanish tapas. Our local English-speaking tour guide knows the ins and outs of the Spanish capital and its cuisine, which you will discover in 3 hours, along with the city highlights.
Discover Madrid on a Tapas Bike Tour
Highlights of Madrid Tapas Tour
- Royal Palace
- Almudena Cathedral
- Town Square
- Plaza Mayor (Main Square)
- Puerta del Sol
- Prado Museum
- Cibeles Square
- And much more!
The itinerary takes you along the Royal Palace, Casa de Campo, the St. Nicholas church, the Reina Sofia Museum, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Buen Retiro Park, the Prado Museum and Plaza Cibeles, only to name a few. During the tour you will stop for some tasty tapas and there will be enough time for pictures as well.
You can’t possibly visit Spain without trying its delicious, traditional tapas. Experience the true Spanish lifestyle in a popular tapas restaurant. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a pleasant bike ride and getting to know the local gastronomy at the same time. This bike food tour is the perfect combination of typical Spanish food and cultural highlights.
Reserve your spot for the Madrid Tapas Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
1 person: € 148
2 people: € 74 per person
3 people: € 49.30 per person
4 or more people: € 37.50 per person
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip.
Madrid Tapas Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 mi.)
- Bike rental
- Tapas stop with a drink
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kg (48 lbs.), free
- Tandems: book upfront, € 20
- E-bike: book upfront, € 20
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 4 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking Centro Madrid
- Reservation is required