- English-speaking guide
- Madrid Tour
- Keep the bikes after the tour
- Incl. Plaza Mayor & Prado museum
- Book now, pay later!
Do you want to get the most out of your stay in the Spanish capital? Do our Highlights of Madrid Tour and keep the bikes afterwards until the end of the day. Let a local show you the city within a few hours and then go on exploring at your own. A bike allows you to get around fast, enabling you to explore within a few hours what would normally take one or two days to see.
Madrid tour and bike rental combo: the best way to see the city
During our Highlights Tour, you will discover the most important sights within 3 hours and see some of the main attractions as well as some lesser known spots. You will be cycling past Plaza Mayor, Buen Retiro Park, learning all there is to know about the Spanish culture and history. The tour ends at lunchtime, but the bike fun continues! Thanks to our Madrid Tour + Bike Rental combo deal, you can keep the bike until the end of the day and keep discovering the city on your own.
The Spanish capital has flat streets, many cycling lanes and is therefore a great city for biking. Plus, it is a super fun and relaxed way to experience the city’s unique atmosphere.
Stops during the Highlights of Madrid Tour
- Royal Theatre
- Royal Palace
- Almudena Cathedral
- Town Square
- Plaza Mayor (Main Square)
- Puerta del Sol
- St. Ann´s Square
- Literary Quarter
- Prado Museum
- Neptune’s Fountain
- Alcala Gate
- Cibeles Square
Book a bike tour in Madrid and benefit from our bike rental afterwards
Did we spark your interest? Reserve now!
The bike rental is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip.
Madrid Tour + Bike Rental: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kgs, free
- Tandems: available, € 20
- E-bike: available, € 20
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking Centro Madrid
- Reservation is required