- Madrid with kids
- The best way of sightseeing
- Child bikes available
- Enough time for pictures
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting Madrid with kids? Do a bike tour with an English-speaking tour guide! During a city trip, most people run out of time, however, joining a bicycle tour is both fun and smart. We have created this tour for families in particular, so everyone can have a good time: grown-ups and the children as well. You will see all highlights like the Royal Palace, Casa de Campo, the San Nicholas church, the Reina Sofia museum, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Parque del Retiro, the Prado museum and Plaza Cibeles, typical Spanish squares and buildings in just 3 hours. Let a local experienced guide show you the city and tell you everything about the history and culture in a fun way!
Madrid with kids: Explore the city by bike
This guided bike tour is an absolute must-do if you are visiting Madrid with kids and want to learn more about the history and culture of Spain. It’s the perfect combination of being active and learning all about the city’s rich history from one of our tour guides. Of course, there will also be enough time to take pictures – how about a family photo in the Retiro Park?
This is what you will see
- Royal Theatre
- Royal Palace
- Almudena Cathedral
- Town Square
- Plaza Mayor (Main Square)
- Puerta del Sol
- St. Ann´s Square
- Literary Quarter
- Prado Museum
- Neptune’s Fountain
- Alcala Gate
- Cibeles Square
- And much more!
Reserve your spot for the Madrid with kids tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Madrid with kids : Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kgs, free
- Tandems: available, € 20
- E-bike: available, € 20
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking Centro Madrid
- Reservation is required