- The best way of sightseeing
- Child bikes available
- Madrid with kids
- Enough time for pictures
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting Madrid with kids? Do a bike tour with an English-speaking tour guide! We have created this tour especially for families so everyone can have a good time, both grown-ups and children. You will see all highlights like the Royal Palace, the Prado Museum, the Casa de Campo, and the Cibeles Square in just 3 hours. Let a local experienced guide show you the city and tell you everything about the city in a dynamic way!
Madrid with kids: Explore the city by bike
This is what you will see
- Royal Theatre
- Royal Palace
- Almudena Cathedral
- Town Square
- Plaza Mayor (Main Square)
- Puerta del Sol
- St. Ann´s Square
- Literary Quarter
- Prado Museum
- Neptune’s Fountain
- Alcala Gate
- Cibeles Square
- And much more!
This guided bike tour is an absolute must if you are visiting Madrid with kids and want to learn more about the history and culture of Spain. It’s the perfect combination of being active and learning, and of course, there will also be enough time to take pictures – how about a family photo in the Buen Retiro Park?
Reserve your spot for the Madrid with kids tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip.
Madrid with kids : Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 mi.)
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kg (48 lbs.), free
- Tandems: available, € 20
- E-bike: available, € 20
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking Centro Madrid
- Reservation is required