- Centrally-located shop
- Affordable rental prices
- Top-quality bikes
- Bike rental Budapest
- Book now, pay later!
Are you visiting the Hungarian capital? Then book our bike rental Budapest now and you will have the opportunity to discover this city at your own pace, riding along the most beautiful sights. The city is made up of two districts separated by the Danube River: Buda and Pest, both which are great for cycling. Buda is the quieter and greener part of the city from where you will have a beautiful view of the Parliament building. Furthermore, in the middle of the Danube you will find the largest park in the city: Margit-Sziget, which is perfect for some relaxed exploring by bike. Moreover, this city is full of fascinating architecture, including buildings from different periods, like the socialist 70s and the Roman era, and a bike is the best way to discover all these attractions in an entertaining and safe way. Plus, you can see more in less time riding around the city on two wheels.
Rent a bike in Budapest: Easy, fun & safe
Have you already done one of our tours or simply want to explore this amazing city a bit further? Don’t wait any longer! Rent a bike with us and cycle through the streets of this wonderful capital or along the Danube River. In fact, there are more than 200 kilometers (124 mi.) of bicycle lanes, so cycling here is not only relaxed but also safe. Don’t wait any longer and make a reservation now!
4 hrs. € 8
8 hrs. € 10
24 hrs. € 15
2 days € 25
3 days € 35
4 days € 45
5 days € 50
6 days € 60
7 days € 70
Bike rental Budapest: Rent a bike with us!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our bike rental Budapest with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Budapest: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is a copy of an ID and € 20
- In case of theft or damage: € 170
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- Pick-up between 10.00 am and 10.30 am
- Closed from 15th of January – 15th of February
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Parking nearby: Bazilika Parking Garage
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with 7 gears
- Bicycle lock
- Bicycle lights
- Bring sunscreen, especially in the warmer months
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Budapest
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not park your bike at lampposts