- See highlights in 2.5 hours
- Budapest Tour
- Keep the bike until the end of the day
- Fun & informative
- Book now online!
Want to start off your stay in Hungary the best way possible? Do our Highlights of Budapest Tour and keep the bike afterwards. A local English-speaking guide will be showing you not only the most important sights, but also some of the lesser known spots of the city.
Thanks to our combination deal you get to keep the bike until the end of the day and can keep on exploring. You can either discover new spots (your guide will be more than happy to give you helpful tips) or cycle back to your favorite places from the tour. The Hungarian capital is a big city, so a bike is a good idea to get around.
The best way to see Budapest: Bike tour + Rental Combination
This is what you are going to see during the tour:
- Szabadság Tér (Freedom Square)
- Hungarian Parliament
- Andrassy Street (former Stalin street)
- Nagymező Utca (The Broadway of Budapest)
- Hösök Tere: (Heroes Square)
- Városliget (City forest)
- the Basilica and the Synagogue (Nagy Zsinagóga)
Start your day with the Highlights Tour, and a friendly, English-speaking guide will show you the ins and outs of their hometown within a few hours. Instead of overwhelming you with facts and numbers your guide will share fun anecdotes with you, which you can’t find in any travel book.
Cycle along the Danube and enjoy some truly amazing views of the Parliament building. The tour ends around lunchtime, but the bike fun continues! Thanks to our Budapest Tour and Bike Rental combination deal you can keep the bikes until the end of the day. Since you did the tour first, you will already have a great overview of the city, its sights and the bike lanes, so cycling without a guide will be a piece of cake!
Book a bike tour in Budapest and benefit from our bike rental afterwards
Did we spark your interest? Reserve now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of our trip already.
Budapest Tour + Bike Rental: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 7-12 years
- Child seats: until 12 kilos, book up front
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Bazilika Parking Garage
- Reservation is required