- Budapest Christmas Bike Tour
- Get into a festive mood
- Incl. mulled wine
- Dutch-speaking tour guide
- Book now online!
If you are visiting the Hungarian capital during the holidays, our Budapest Christmas Bike Tour is a must-do activity for you. We have created a very festive excursion through this wonderful city, during which you can experience the holiday vibe and the most beautiful highlights in a fun way. A local Dutch guide will take you on an enchanting bike ride and tell you all about the Hungarian holiday traditions.
Budapest Christmas Bike tour: Get into a festive mood
The meeting point for the Budapest Christmas Bike tour is conveniently located in the city center. From here, you will start cycling together with a small group and a local Dutch guide. The route takes you along some of the capital’s must-see sights, which are beautifully decorated during the holiday season. Experience the city’s magical atmosphere in an authentic way and learn all there is to know about the history and culture. After the cycling part of the tour ends, you will visit the Christmas markets and enjoy a mulled wine and have the chance to chat with the guide and your fellow travelers a bit more. Of course, there will also be enough time for pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Highlights of the Budapest Christmas Bike Tour:
- Szabadság Tér (Freedom Square)
- Hungarian Parliament
- Andrassy Street (former Stalin street)
- Nagymező Utca (The Broadway of Budapest)
- Hôsök Tere: (Heroes Square)
- Városliget (City forest)
- the Basilica and the Synagogue (Nagy Zsinagóga)
- Christmas decorations
- And much more!
Visiting Budapest? Book a festive christmas themed bike tour with us!
Did we spark your interest? Reserve your spot for the Budapest Christmas Tour now!
The bike rental is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of our trip already.
Budapest Christmas bike tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- Dutch-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 7-12 years
- Child seats: until 12 kilos, book up front
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Bazilika Parking Garage
- Reservation is required