- English-speaking local guide
- Return by train/ferry included
- Budapest Danube Tour
- Minimum 4 participants
- Book now online!
For those looking to do an alternative tour, outside the city center, our Budapest Danube Tour is the perfect fit. Cycle along this beautiful river and get to know the outskirts of the Hungarian metropolis. Let a local guide take you on a little adventure in and around the metropolis by the Danube and tell you everything there is to know about Hungarian history and culture.
See Budapest on an eco-friendly & fun tour along the Danube
This is what you will see during the Budapest Danube Tour:
- Liberty Square Szabadsag Tér
- Hungarian Parliament
- Margaret Bridge
- Island with the musical fountain
- Arpad Bridge
- Main Square Óbuda
- Romai Part
- Danube floodplain
- And much more!
You will have an unforgettable day, as you start in the heart of the city center and cycle along the river towards Szentendre. During our Budapest Danube Tour you will cross the river over a small bridge where you will see lots of contrast between modern and old, from stylish commercial parts to the socialist past.
Afterwards, you will cycle upwards along the river, passing by nice little restaurants and bars (yes, it is possible to stop for a drink anytime), and the tour also takes you through small parks and villages. Finally you will be arriving in Szentendre, a quaint medieval town with nice squares. After exploring Szentendre, you will head back to the city by boat or by train.
See more of Budapest: Book our Danube Tour!
Did we spark your interest? Reserve your spot for the Budapest Danube Tour now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of our trip.
Danube Budapest tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- Train or ferry back to the city
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 7-12 years
- Child seats: until 12 kilos, book up front
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Bazilika Parking Garage
- Reservation is required