- Relaxed way to see the city
- See the highlights in 2.5 hours
- English-speaking tour guide
- Fun & informative
- Bike friendly city
Are you visiting the Hungarian capital? Then you should not miss out on our Highlights of Budapest Bike Tour! Whether you are visiting this wonderful metropolis by the Danube for the first time or have been here various times, this tour is a great fit either way.
Cycle along the most beautiful sights, for example the Parliament, the Synagogue or the Hero’s Square and you will also get to see some hidden gems at a relaxed pace. Plus, your guide is a local and will tell you all about the Hungarian history and culture.
Highlights of Budapest Bike Tour: Eco-friendly & fun!
This is what you are going to see during the tour:
- Szabadság Tér (Freedom Square)
- Hungarian Parliament
- Andrassy Street (former Stalin street)
- Nagymezô Utca (The Broadway of Budapest)
- Hösök Tere: (Heroes Square)
- Városliget (City forest)
- the Basilica and the Synagogue (Nagy Zsinagóga)
- And much more!
The excursion meets in the center, and from here, you will start cycling in a small group of maximum of 15 people, passing the most important sites in Pest, in a fun and relaxing way. There will be enough time for fun anecdotes, and to ask your guide questions at any time. Getting thirsty? Then stop for a refreshing beer or coffee and chat a bit more with the friendly guide. As you can see our Highlights of Budapest bike tour is entertaining and relaxed. Of course, there will be enough time for pictures as well: how about a group picture in front of the parliament?
Visiting Budapest? Book a bike tour with us!
Have we sparked your interest? Then reserve your spot for one of our tours now! The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
The bike rental is included in the price.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of our trip.
Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 mi.)
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 7-12 years
- Child seats: until 12 kilos (26 lbs.) book up front
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Bazilika Parking Garage
- Reservation is required
Frequently asked questions
1. Where is the meeting point?
The meeting point is at Szent István tér 4, you will receive more information in the booking confirmation.
2. Are the bikes included in the price?
Yes, the bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
3. Can I keep the bike after the tour?
Yes, that is possible. Please book our Highlights Tour & Rental Combo.
4. Is this tour appropriate for children?
Yes. We have child bikes and seats available. In addition, our experienced guides know to create a tour that is fun for the little ones as well while keeping it interesting for the adults at the same time.
5. What happens if the weather is bad?
In case of bad weather you can cancel or reschedule for free. In case of light rain in the morning however, we suggest you to go to the meeting point. Sometimes the rain clears out and we can start the tour a few minutes later.
6. Is a visit to the Parliament included during the tour?
There will be a longer stop with a view of the Parliament, so you will have enough time to take some pictures of it. We will not enter the Parliament from the inside, since it is nicer to take more time for this. If you would like to visit it from the inside, we recommend you to come back later in the day and
book your tickets ahead of time to avoid standing in line.