- Perfect way to start your visit
- Budapest Walking tour
- English-speaking guide
- Minimum group size 4 people
- Book now online!
Want to explore the Hungarian capital by foot? Book our Budapest Walking Tour and explore a smaller part of town within a few hours. See the famous Chain Bridge and walk to the Buda hillside and the Buda Castle, from where you have a great view over the city. If you want, it is also possible to stop for a coffee break in one of the oldest cake shops in the city.
Budapest Walking Tour: Fantastic stroll through the center
If you have already done a bike tour or simply prefer exploring a city by foot, then this tour is the perfect fit for you! During our Budapest Walking Tour, an experienced guide will take you along some of the center’s most amazing sights and introduce you to the culture and history in a fun way. Of course, there will also be enough time for pictures and you can ask your guide questions at any time!
Attractions you will see during the tour:
- Chain Bridge
- Buda Castle
- Views over the city
- Matthew church
- Fisherman’s Bastion
- Hilton Hotel
- Office of the Hungarian President
- Danube River
- Statue of Liberty
- And much more!
Explore the city with our Budapest Walking Tour
Not only there to point out landmarks and to get you from A to B, all of our guides welcome questions and will do everything possible to make your tour unique and your stay therefore an experience to remember.
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment upfront necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Budapest Walking bike tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Budapest Walking Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Amazing guided tour
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 4 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Bazilika Parking Garage
- Reservation is required