- Choose the starting time yourself
- Private Tour Budapest
- Cycle with your own group
- Fun, eco-friendly & safe
- Book now online!
Are you visiting the Hungarian capital and would like to explore at your own pace by bike? Do a private tour! Budapest is an amazing metropolis and has a lot to offer. Let a local guide show you the most beautiful parts of the city and tell you all there is to know about the history and culture.
Explore Budapest at your own pace on a Private Tour
Must-see attractions during the tour
- Szabadság Tér (Freedom Square)
- Hungarian Parliament
- Andrassy Street (former Stalin street)
- Nagymezô Utca (The Broadway of Budapest)
- Hösök Tere: (Heroes Square)
- Városliget (City forest)
- the Basilica and the Synagogue (Nagy Zsinagóga)
- And much more!
Get the maximum out of your visit to the Hungarian capital with a guided bike tour. Would you like to see the city only with your own group or do you want to decide the route for the tour? Then this excursion is the perfect fit for you. Before the tour you can discuss the details of your tour with your personal guide. Of course, you can also choose to do the route of our Highlights tour. In this case, your guide will show you the most important sights and attractions as well as some hidden spots in the city. Either way, the tour begins and ends in the city center, which is super convenient!
Visiting Budapest? Book a private tour with us!
Did we spark your interest? Reserve your spot for the Private Tour Budapest now!
The minimum booking amount per tour is € 130.
Prices Private Tour Budapest
2 people: € 65.00 per person
3 people: € 50.00 per person
4 people: € 39 per person
5 people: € 39 per person
6 -10 people € 35.00 per person
11 or more people € 33.00 per person
The bike rental is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of our trip already.
Private Tour Budapest: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: 8 km (5 mi.)
- Level of activity: Easy
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 7-12 years
- Child seats: until 20 kilos (44 lbs.) book in advance
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Helmet: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
This is why this tour is good for you and the planet:
- Bike tours are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By doing a bike tour, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Bazilika Parking Garage
Reservation is required