- Centrally-located shop
- Cheap rental prices
- Bike rental Riga
- Open 7 days a week
- Easy to book online!
Want to make the most out of your stay in Latvia? Book our Bike Rental Riga and explore the city on a bike in a fun and relaxed way. The center is part of the UNESCO World Heritage List, so there are many historical sights to be discovered. The city looks like straight out of a fairy tale and has a unique charm, which you can experience in a very authentic way on a bike!
Rent a bike and explore Riga on two wheels
Choose our Bike Rental Riga and cycle through the historical center, the Jewish quarter and discover hidden alleys at your own pace. You can decide where to go and when to stop for a coffee break or to take pictures. We have high-quality bikes and cheap rental prices. All of our bikes are equipped with bike lights and a lock. Of course, we also thought of our younger guests and have child bikes and seats available. In addition, our colleagues in the shop will be more than happy to give you helpful tips and recommendations for the best routes.
Discover Riga: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy.
8 hrs. € 10.00
24 hrs.€ 15.00
2 days € 25.00
3 days € 35.00
4 days € 40.00
5 days € 50.00
6 days € 60.00
7 days € 70.00
Our advice: Combine our renting bikes with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Riga: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: copy of a valid ID
- In case of theft or damage: € 200 €
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free 24 hours before the booking
- Payment up front online
- Daily: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Parking nearby: street parking
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- City bikes with handbrake and 21 gears
- Luggage carrier, bike lights and lock
- Helmet and repair kit
- City map including routes
- Child bikes: available, from 4 years
- Child seats: available, up to 20kg, € 2
- Tandems: available, € 25
- Bike bags: available
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Lyon
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts
- Always lock your bike when left unattended