- High quality bikes
- Bike Rental Prague
- English speaking helpdesk
- Cheap rental fees
- Book now, pay later
Visiting the Czech capital? Book our bike rental Prague! Hire a bike and discover the city at your own pace. Riding a bike along the sights of this beautiful town is not only safe and entertaining but also a great experience you should not miss out on!
Bike Rental Prague – relaxed, eco-friendly & safe
If you have already done our Highlights Tour or simply want to explore this fantastic town a bit further, rent a bike with us and cycle through the streets of this lovely city. It is one of the bike-friendliest cities in Europe, so cycling is not only safe but also something that the local government is encouraging. Riding a bike along the most beautiful sights is a great way to do some eco-friendly sightseeing! Experience the streets like a local and stop whenever you want for a coffee or to take some pictures. Discover sights like the Astronomic Clock and Kinsky Palace, the Jewish Museum and the hidden street art in this fascinating town! What are you waiting for? Book our Bike Rental Prague today!
Bike Rental Prague: Rent a bike with us!
Did we spark your interest? Reserve now online!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Combine our bike rental Prague with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterward. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Prague: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is a copy of an ID
- In case of theft or damage: € 400
Good to know:
- Reservation upfront is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- March 15th to November 6th: 09:00 am – 7:00 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- Comfortable bikes
- Bicycle lock and basket
- City map and helmet
- Bring sunscreen, especially in the warmer months
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Prague
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not park your bike at lampposts