- High-quality bikes
- Bike Rental Prague
- Fun way of sightseeing
- Cheap rental fees
- Book now, pay later
Please note: Bike rental will be available again from March 21, 2020.
Visiting the Czech capital? Book our bike rental Prague! Rent a bike and discover the city at your own pace. Riding a bike along the most beautiful sights is a great way to do some eco-friendly sightseeing. Experience the streets like a local and stop whenever you want for a coffee or to take some pictures. Discover sights like the Astronomic Clock and Kinsky Palace, the Jewish Museum and the hidden Street Art in this fascinating city!
Rent a bike in Prague for some relaxed & eco-friendly sightseeing
If you have already done our Highlights Tour or simply want to explore this fantastic city a bit further, rent a bike with us and cycle through the streets without a guide. Cycling is not only safe but also something that the local government is encouraging. We have high-quality bikes and affordable rental fees, plus, our colleagues in the shop will be more than happy to give you some helpful recommendations for the nicest routes around town. What are you waiting for? Book our Bike Rental Prague today!
Rent a bike with us!
Did we spark your interest? Reserve now online!
2 hours: € 12 per bike
4 hours: € 16 per bike
8 hours: € 20 per bike
24 hrs.: € 26 per bike
2 days: € 42 per bike
3 days: € 64 per bike
4 days: € 86 per bike
5 days: € 108 per bike
6 days: € 130 per bike
7 days: € 152 per bike
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our bike rental Prague with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterward. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is a copy of an ID or passport
- In case of theft or damage: € 400
Good to know:
- Reservation in advance is required
- Booking modifications or cancelations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- March 15th to November 6th: 09:00 am – 7:00 pm
- November 7-March 14: closed
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Parking nearby: Kotva Shopping center
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with 21 gears and handbrake or coaster brake without gears
- Bicycle lock and basket
- City map, repair kit and helmet (mandatory up to 18 years)
- Bike lights on women’s bikes attached to basket
- Child bikes: available, 24 in
- Child seats: available, until 20 kg
- Tandems: available, max 1 day, € 36
- E-Bike: available, € 36 (must be returned the same evening)
- Helmets: available
- Bring sunscreen, especially in the warmer months
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Prague
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not park your bike at lampposts