- All highlights in a few hours
- Prague Bike Tour
- Experienced local guide
- Child bikes available
- Book now, pay later!
Want to do some fun sightseeing in the Czech capital? Do our Highlights of Prague Bike Tour! A local English-speaking guide will take you on a fun little adventure along the city’s must-see highlights such as the John Lennon Wall. At the same time you will also explore some hidden alleys and spots, which visitors usually don’t get to see. This way, you will get a great overview of the city in only 2.5 hours!
Highlights of Prague Bike Tour: See the city in 2,5 hours
If this is your first time visiting this amazing metropolis, our Highlights of Prague Bike Tour is the perfect fit for you! An English-speaking local guide will cycle through the old city center along the most popular sights of the city while telling you all there is to know about the city’s history and culture. Of course, there is enough time to take pictures and it is possible to stop for a quick coffee break as well.
Highlights of the Prague Bike Tour
- Old Town Square
- The Astronomic Clock
- Jan Hus Monument
- Tyn Church
- Saint Nicolas Church
- Kinsky Palace
- Place of execution with the 27 white crosses
- Jewish Quarter with New/Old Synagogue
- Old City Hall
- Old cemetery
- The Jewish Museum
- Metronome and Letna Park
- Rudolfinum and Charles University
- Mala Strana with the peeing men
- Franz Kafka Museum
- Charles Bridge
- Old Watermill
- John Lennon Wall
- Kampa Park
- Devil stream
- Hunger wall
- Memorial of men from the Communist
- The National Theatre
- Dancing House
- Wenceslas Square with National Museum
- Monument of St Vaclav
- Estate Theatre and the original part of the Charles University
- Kubist house of Josef Gocar
- Powder Tower and Municipal House
- Hybernia Theatre
- And much more!
Book a bike tour in Prague!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment in advance necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Prague Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 8 years
- Child seats: available, until 20 kgs, 1-2 years old
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, € 20 extra fee
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required
Frequently asked questions
1. Where is the meeting point?
- The meeting point is
- . You will receive more information in the booking confirmation.
2. Are the bikes included in the price?
- Yes, the bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
3. Can I keep the bike after the tour?
- Yes, that is possible. Please book send us an email to email@example.com.
4. Is this tour appropriate for children?
- Yes. We have child bikes and seats available. In addition, our experienced guides know to create a tour that is fun for the little ones as well while keeping it interesting for the adults at the same time.
5. What happens if the weather is bad?
- In case of bad weather you can cancel or reschedule for free. In case of light rain in the morning however, we suggest you to go to the meeting point. Sometimes the rain clears out and we can start the tour a few minutes later.