- Experienced local guide
- Child bikes available
- Private Tour Prague
- Enough time for pictures
- Book now, pay later!
Book an individual guide and explore the Czech capital during our Private Tour Prague at your own pace on a bike. Your personal English-speaking guide will take you through this fantastic town at a relaxed pace and show you their hometown in a fun way. You will not only get to see the most famous highlights, but also some hidden spots. Ride your bike along must-see sights such as the John Lennon Wall and learn all there is to know about the history and culture.
Private Tour Prague: Here’s what you can see
If you want to discover the Czech capital at your own pace, our Private Tour Prague is the perfect fit for you. Just like during our Highlights Tour, you will see the most important sights like the Old Town Square, the Praha Castle and the Jewish Quarter in no time.
Highlights the Private Tour Prague
- Old Town Square
- The Astronomic Clock
- Jan Hus Monument
- Tyn Church
- Saint Nicolas Church
- Kinsky Palace
- Place of execution with the 27 white crosses
- Jewish Quarter with New/Old Synagogue
- Old City Hall
- Old cemetery
- The Jewish Museum
- Metronome and Letna Park
- Rudolfinum and Charles University
- Mala Strana with the peeing men
- Franz Kafka Museum
- Charles Bridge
- Old Watermill
- John Lennon Wall
- Kampa Park
- Devil stream
- Hunger wall
- Memorial of men from the Communist
- The National Theatre
- Dancing House
- Wenceslas Square with National Museum
- Monument of St Vaclav
- Estate Theatre and the original part of the Charles University
- Kubist house of Josef Gocar
- Powder Tower and Municipal House
- Hybernia Theatre
- And much more!
Praha is full of interesting sights like the ones listed above and more. But, nowhere is more enchanting than the Old Town Square with its astronomical clock, the St. Nicholas Church and the Old City Hall. Be sure to check out the clock’s hourly show where figures of the Apostles and other moving sculptures strike the time. As local legend says the city will suffer if the clock is neglected, which is why locals take very good care of the clock. Ride past one of the city’s many theaters, museums and don’t forget to take the River path. For the most stunning views have your guide take you along the river at sunrise or sunset, the copper spires of the skyline are simply magical at twilight.
Private Tour Prague with an English-speaking guide
The benefit of this personal tour is that you will have the guide all to yourself and may even determine the route if you wish so. Of course, it is also possible to let the guide decide the route or to take one of our existing routes. Either way, your guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have and give you some insightful tips which you may benefit from during the rest of your stay. Experience Praha with a bike tour amongst family and friends!
Book a private tour in Prague!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Prices Private Tour Prague:
The minimum booking amount for this tour is € 112
2 people: € 56 per person
3 people. € 37 per person
4 or more people: € 32 per person
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no payment fees and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours, for example, the Private Tour Prague. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Private Tour Prague: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 mi.)
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 8 years
- Child seats: available, until 20kgs (44 lbs), 1-2 years old
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, € 20 extra fee
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required