- The best way of sightseeing
- Including lock & helmet
- Bike rental Rotterdam
- High-quality bikes
- Book now, pay on the spot!
It’s no secret that the Dutch are practically “born on bikes”, so renting a bike in this wonderful city is an excellent idea. Admire the unique architecture as you ride your bike through the streets at a relaxed pace and stop for a coffee break at the harbor. Book our bike rental Rotterdam and discover the city in an active way!
The best way to see Rotterdam is renting a bike
Flat roads and several kilometers of cycle paths make cycling in “R’dam” a great sightseeing activity. In addition, traffic is used to cyclists and the locals themselves prefer getting around on two wheels. Rent a bike and embark on a little adventure on your own in this fantastic city. We have high-quality bikes waiting for you and we will also provide you with a double lock. Plus, our staff in the shop will be more than happy to give you recommendations for the best routes around town.
24 hrs. € 12.50 per bike
2 days € 25.00 per bike
3 days € 37.50 per bike
4 days € 50.00 per bike
5 days € 60.00 per bike
6 days € 70.00 per bike
7 days € 80.00 per bike
Discover Rotterdam on two wheels: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our Bike rental Rotterdam with one of our guided tours. Or do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: € 50
- In case of theft: € 300
Good to know:
- Reservation in advance is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash). In some cases the payment will be in advance, if so you will receive a separate e-mail. If you don’t receive the payment request, the payment can be done on the spot in cash.
- Tuesday through Sunday: 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM and 4:45 PM – 5:15 PM (only with a reservation)
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- Bicycle lock
- City map
- Child bikes: available, from 8 years
- Child seats: available, € 2.50
- Tandems: not available
- E-Bikes: not available
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Rotterdam
Local traffic regulations
- Cycling must be on cycle paths
- Bicycle lighting is mandatory
- Do not park your bike at lampposts
- Always lock your bike when left unattended