- See the city in a few hours
- Gouda Bike Tour
- The best way of sightseeing
- Cheese farms, windmills & historic sights
- Book now, pay later!
Do our Gouda Bike Tour and discover all the amazing sights this city has to offer. During your stay you will want to see as much as possible and a bike tour is simply the best way to do so. Let a local show you their city and tell you all there is to know about the history and culture!
Gouda Bike Tour: Amazing excursion with an experienced guide
This fun and lovely destination is most famous for its cheese, but has way more to offer. The city is also known for waffles and pottery and has a nice historical center. During our Highlights of Gouda Bike tour a local English speaking guide will take you along a lovely route through the center, past windmills and to cheese farms. Here you will have the chance to try some handmade cheese if you wish to do so.
Of course, there will be enough time to take pictures and your guide will be more than happy to give you helpful insider tips or answer any questions you might have. So what are you waiting for? Book a tour with us today!
Highlights of the Gouda Bike Tour
- Windmill De Roode Leeuw
- Windmill ´t Slot
- Hollandsche Ijssel River
- Haastrechtse Mill
- Haastrecht town
- Cheese farm (optional)
- Oukoopse Mill
- Reeuwijk town
- Windmill Mallemolen
- Marktplein Square
Reserve your spot for the Gouda Bike Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Prices Gouda Bike Tour
1-5 participants: € 35 per person
6-10 participants: € 32.50 per person
11 or more participants: € 30 per person
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Gouda Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash, card or credit card)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Use of high quality bike
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 5 years
- Child seats: available, € 5
- Tandems: available, € 7,50
- E-bike: available, € 10
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required