- Centrally-located shop
- Affordable rental prices
- Top-quality bikes
- Bike rental Zagreb
- Book now, pay later!
Have you already done our Highlights Tour or would you simply like to discover the Croatian capital at your own pace? Book our bike rental! Zagreb is becoming more and more bicycle-friendly , new bike paths are being added and locals are starting to use the bike as a mean of transport more frequently. So hop on a bike yourself and explore this fantastic metropolis in the Balkans without a guide!
Rent a bike in Zagreb: Easy, fun & safe
Renting a bike is a fantastic way to discover a city. At a relaxed pace, you can cycle along the most beautiful sights and experience the atmosphere in a unique way. We have high quality bikes and pleasant rental fees available for you. Are you visiting Croatia with the whole family? No problem, we also have child bikes and child seats – biking fun for young and old!
Bike rental Zagreb: Rent a bike with us!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
4 hours € 13 per bike
8 hours € 18 per bike
1 day € 18 per bike
2 days € 36 per bike
3 days € 54 per bike
4 days € 54 per bike
5 days € 72 per bike
6 days € 90 per bike
1 week € 108 per bike
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our bike rental with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Zagreb: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is a passport, ID card or driver’s license
- In case of theft or damage: € 250
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- Daily between 10.00 am and 8.00 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Parking nearby: Garaza Langov Trg
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike, 26 inches
- Luggage rack and padlock
- City map
- Child bikes: available, 20 and 24 inch
- Child seats: available
- Bring sunscreen, especially in the warmer months
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Budapest
Local traffic regulations
- Cycling is allowed on bike paths or on the street if there is no bike lane/li>
- At the traffic lights there are bike lanes specially marked for cyclists
- Do not park your bike at lampposts