- Zagreb Bike Tour
- #1 Sightseeing
- English speaking guide
- Fun, eco-friendly & informative
- Book now, pay later!
Still looking for a way to explore the Croatian capital? Do our Highlights of Zagreb Bike Tour and explore the major sights of the city within no time! In 2.5 hours, a local English speaking guide will show you their hometown and tell you all there is to know about the city’s history and culture.
Zagreb Bike Tour: Eco-friendly, informative & fun
Our Highlights of Zagreb Bike Tour is our most popular excursion, as it allows you to discover all of the major sights in an easy and entertaining way. In about 2.5 hours our local English speaking guide will take you along the city’s highlights and hidden spots as well. This way you will get a great overview of everything the city as to offer. You will be cycling through the Lower Town and Upper Town and learn why there is a “big bang” every day at noon, what’s so bloody about the Bloody Bridge and who is stoned at the Stone Gate. Of course, there will also be enough time for pictures and you can ask your guide for questions any time!
Highlights of the Zagreb Bike Tour
- Historic Center
- Lower Town
- Gornji Grad/ Upper Town
- National Theatre
- Green Horseshoe
- Government House
- Square Ban Josip Jelačić
*The route for this tour includes a few uphill parts. Normally, the group gets off their bike and pushes it for this part. Of course, you can also cycle if you wish to do so.
Book a bike tour in Zagreb!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Zagreb Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Zagreb Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 6 years
- Child seats: available, up to 18 kg
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required