- Affordable rental prices
- High-quality bikes & helmets
- Bike Rental Singapore
- Including lock and helmet
- Book now online!
If you are visiting this cultural melting pot and looking for the best way to get around, then choose our Bike Rental. Singapore is the perfect city for exploring by bike. While you might not expect it, there are good bike paths, there is bicycle parking everywhere and it is very safe. You can see both the top attractions and those off the beaten track. Plus, you will save time and energy by cycling around the city!
High-quality rental bikes & cheap prices in Singapore
Since safety and comfort are our top priorities, we provide a full range of bicycles, helmets, water and a poncho. Furthermore, we have bikes available for all ages and sizes, including for children. Our prices are reasonable and designed to cater to all your needs. So what are you waiting for? Book our bike rental Singapore now and explore this fascinating city on two wheels.
Discover Singapore: Book our bike rental now!
1 hour $ 12
4 hours $ 20
12 hours $ 45
24 hours $ 55
2 days $ 110
3 days $ 165
4 days $ 220
5 days $ 275
6 days $ 330
1 week $ 385
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Bike Rental Singapore: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: $200 per bike (payment by credit card)
Good to know:
- Reservation is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Opening Hours: 10:30-7:30 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with handbrakes
- Lock, light & helmet: $2 extra
- City map
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: available, 20″, 1.20 – 1.35 meters
- Child seats: $50 per day
- Tropical climate
- Take water with you
- We recommend comfortable, airy clothing and shoes
Bike rental Reykjavik
Local traffic regulations
- Do not go cycling when dark
- Always secure the bike to a pole or rack
- Helmets are not required