- Bike Tour Kuala Lumpur
- See the city within a few hours
- Incl. Malaysian Brunch
- Enough time for pictures
- Book now online!
Want to start off your stay in the capital of Malaysia the best way possible? Do our Bike Tour Kuala Lumpur Highlights and explore this breathtaking destination within a few hours. It is a large, multicultural and modern city full of skyscrapers, green parks as well as fascinating attractions. There is a lot to see and do and a guided bike tour is the best way to see everything there is to see. Cycle through Chinatown and be amazed by the city’s vibrant atmosphere!
Bike Tour Kuala Lumpur: Informative, fun & eco-friendly
Let a friendly local English-speaking guide take you on a little adventure through his (or her) hometown during our Bike Tour Kuala Lumpur Highlights. The route for this tour goes along must-see sights such as the Petronas Twin Towers, the fruit market in Chow Kit and the Sin Sze Ya temple as well. Halfway through the tour there is a refreshing break including a Malaysian brunch with a drink. Of course, there is also enough time to take pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Bike Tour Kuala Lumpur Highlights:
- Kampong Bharu enclave
- Masjid India mosque
- Loke Mansion
- River of Life
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Chow Kit market
- China Town
- Sin Sze Ya Temple
- The Petronas Twin Towers
- KL Forest Eco Park
- And much more!
Explore Kuala Lumpur by bike with a local guide
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Bike Tour Kuala Lumpur: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Helmet & basket
- Malaysian brunch & bottle of water
- Child bikes: available, from 7 years
- Child seats: available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike:not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: You can park at MaTIC next to the meeting point
- Reservation is required