- High-quality bikes
- Reasonable rental prices
- Rent a bike in Torremolinos
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
If you are a cycling fan, then this is the place to be for you! Thanks to our bike rental in Torremolinos you can explore not only the city itself but also the surrounding area in a flexible and fun way. Cycle through the mountains, where you can find a wide network of cycling paths. Explore the natural areas, such as the Cañada del Lobo – a unique place where you will receive an extra reward for your efforts in the form of one of the best viewpoints on the Costa del Sol.
Rent a bike in Torremolinos: High-quality bikes & cheap rental fares
Most people visit this enchanting destination on the Costa del Sol for a beach holiday, but the area also attracts cyclists. Whether you prefer to cycle through the mountains or along the beaches, both are possible here. Take a break from tanning and embark on a little cycling adventure. Explore the city and experience the most beautiful playas while enjoying the sea breeze.
1 hour: € 4 per bike
4 hours: € 10 per bike
24 hours: € 15 per bike
2 days: € 30 per bike
3 days: € 42 per bike
Book our Bike Rental in Torremolinos!
Did we spark your interest? Reserve now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Rent a bike and combine it with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Rent a bike in Torremolinos: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is a copy of a credit card
- In case of theft or damage:
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancelations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Daily: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- High-quality bikes
- Bicycle lock
- Child seat: available, free
- Bring sunscreen, especially in the warmer months
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Torremolinos
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not park your bike at lampposts